Sunday, September 03, 2006

Debriefing: Ices

If you have not read the post "The Last Session", I suggest you do. This is a debriefing, I will allow everyone that participated in the project a lot to write something what they thought of it. Some may write a lot, others just a few notes, but I think it's important that (especially the cadets) get their views of the project out there. These debriefs will pop up in the next few days so even if the project is over, keep and eye open for updates.

Here I am. Just watching the uninstallation of Operation Flashpoint and thinking of the time we've been playing OPF. The only things I can remember is the fun things, and even if I try I just can't remember anything boring. That's strange since it should be boring sitting in a bush with some other lads for about 20 minutes and not even being allowed to use voicecomms. GRR! This Project has been quite exciting and has given me alot of experience. But the greatest thing with this project was that it ended my whole counter-strike "career". Now-a-days I just don't find it fun to play such games a whole night, maybe 2-3 pcw's per week approximately. So this is probably my ending of my OPF-career but it was damn fun as long as it lasted. Creeds to quicky, dma, headache, u_u, jw (with his sis' that we heard sometimes on voicecom) and Redkid. And wops, there was Operation Flashpoint uninstalled. So this is it, peace out. RiP Project Flashpoint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home