Saturday, September 02, 2006

Debriefing: Redkid (OFP-vet)

If you have not read the post "The Last Session", I suggest you do. This is a debriefing, I will allow everyone that participated in the project a lot to write something what they thought of it. Some may write a lot, others just a few notes, but I think it's important that (especially the cadets) get their views of the project out there. These debriefs will pop up in the next few days so even if the project is over, keep and eye open for updates.

I'm not the best of writers, so I'll keep this short.
It has been great playing with these guys, fun, and although sometimes not knowing what's going on, good at the game.
I have commanded U_U sometimes, and he's really good a taking orders, so if I'd have to pick a favorite, it would be him.
h3adache has also made an impression on me, and he deserves a special notice. He's good at commanding, always listening, he knows what's up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home